“Application Challan Form” for Online admission can be submitted or sent through mail so as to reach no later than the last date for submission of application forms at the following address:
Health Aid College of Nursing & Health Sciences (HACN&HS),
Dhok Paracha Stop, Opposite Sector E-16, Islamabad.
Upon confirmation of admission, the Diploma and Undergraduate students are required to submit the following documents along with a payment slip at the Admission Office before Orientation Day by visiting the Health Aid College.
The following documents are required to be submitted before the Commencement of Class.
- Attested copy of SSC/O-Levels/Equivalent Certificate
- Attested copy of FA/F.SC/A-Levels/Equivalent Certificate
- 04 fresh passport-size photographs with name and admit card number on the back
- Attested copy of the Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)/Form-B
- Attested copy of the Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) of the Father/Guardian
- Attested copy of English Proficiency Certificate (for foreigners only)
- Attested copy of Passport (for Foreign/Expatriate seats)
- Attested copy of Migration Certificate/No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Attested copy of Diploma in General Nursing